Saturday, November 15, 2008

Ancestors of john Lucchetti

So after I couldn't manage to look at Abbott ancestors, I moved onto Lucchetti. All I did was type in Frank Lucchetti (Grandpa John's fathers name) and I think I found a tree for us dating back to 1701!

The tree is titled Thomas Lomax and his Descendants, and like I said, dates back to 1701! Lomax is, Ken's great grandma Evelyn's last name. Looking closer at this tree, the first thing that caught my eye was that there is a Male Living Abbott married to a living Lucchetti, with 3 children. I instantly thought that this had to be Mike and Sue and the kids. When I looked closer, there is a Frank Lucchetti married to a Living Beyer, with 5 kids (Grandma Kay, and all of their kids). All of these 5 kids have places for their children, but nobody has names.

So, I e-mailed the gentleman who is the owner of this tree, asking for some information, and told him that I think I have the information to finish up these branches of his tree! I will let you all know when I hear back from Mr. John Lomax, of California!

No comments: